How To Travel the World — Even If You're Young and Broke
Learn how to travel the world and how you can even make money along the way with Journey On. With 500+ downloads and a perfect 5-star rating, find out how you, too, can travel the world. And no, you don’t need to be rich to travel! Download now to start your journey.
There are a few universal human truths: we all want to fall in love, be happy, and travel the world. Travel is right at the top of nearly everyone’s bucket list. It’s just one of the things we want to do as human beings.
For many people, traveling the world is thought to be an unattainable dream. It’s not something you can have right here, right now, in your prime younger years (but for those of you who are a little older, remember it’s never too late to travel the world — there are still tons of relevant resources). The only time you think you can travel is when you’re older, after you’ve retired with hundreds of thousands in the bank. Or, perhaps after saving up and cutting costs while working your nine to five job, just to take a week off to travel the world and return back to the monotonous working life.
Order Journey On now – you’ll soon realize it’s a myth that you must wait until you’re retired, older or rich to travel the world.
At 18 years old, I broke free from the conventional high school to college to career outline. I said to myself, ‘screw going straight into school, screw working in my suburban town; I am going to go off and experience the world.’ By taking a risk and breaking free, I’ve packed more experience into my years than many 80-year-olds have. Life’s too short not to explore uncharted territory, take risks, and actually pursue what you love.
Travel has become my area of expertise and I want to share what I’ve learned with you. I have received dozens, if not hundreds, of messages from friends, acquaintances and complete strangers that have asked me how I travel so much. Hence, this eBook was born! The methods of traveling the world for free or while making money I cover are legitimate and I use or have used most myself. Learn how you can travel with free room and board, find cheap flights and cheap tickets; even make money along your journey.
In this book, I provide several ways to make money while you travel (or at least travel free via teaching or volunteering). Here are just a few methods I provide in-depth information on:
- Teaching English. Glaringly obvious, but this is one of the most common routes. My book gives you insider information and teaches you how to teach on the go – virtually and in person.
- Freelancing. It’s intimidating to leave the stability of your job, but becoming your own boss allows you to work from anywhere.
- Crowdfunding. Often overlooked, crowdfunding is a great way to tap into some funds from people who love and support you.
- Volunteer Exchanges. Stay with hosts all around the world as you teach them your language, share your culture, work on home projects or man the front desk.
- And more! From typical methods of travel to more obscure ways, this eBook provides you with insider information on how you can travel the world affordably.
Download this eBook NOW for the most in-depth, comprehensive information on how to travel the world.
“Ryan Shannon has figured out what many will never understand in a lifetime – freedom is more valuable than money, experiences are more important than objects, and traveling the world is possible without 30 years of saving, scrounging, and hating your life. The best part is, he shows you how to do it, and tells you how he’s done it.” —Amazon Reviewer