Learn How to Become an Entrepreneur Online and Make $1,000 Per Month!
I Grew Up Watching Anthony Bourdain Just Like You...
See that guy in the picture to the left? That’s me, Ryan Shannon, a few years ago on Lake Como. Just like you reading this, I grew up watching Anthony Bourdain on the Travel Channel. Every. Single. Episode. I sat there and watched in awe as he bounced from exquisitely designed streets in Western Europe to remote villages in the Amazon Rainforest to bustling capitals in Southeast Asia. I said to myself: “I want to travel the world, too. Just like Anthony Bourdain.” And so I did.
The difference between me and many of you is: I told myself I would travel the world and believed it.
I Wasn't Rich When I Started Traveling. How Did I Do This?
The short answer: I learned how to become an Entrepreneur Online (which my book goes into depth about. Buy it here).
There were no “ifs” or “buts” about it. Travel was all I could think about and I was going to travel the world. See, I didn’t think I’d have to work and save and work and save to travel the world. I knew there was a better solution: I could work as I traveled. So I turned to the internet and explored how to travel the world for free and jobs I could work online.
And so I started writing online. I made lots of mistakes. I undervalued myself (I started out writing 600 words for $5 on Fiverr. That meant I only got $4 after their 20% cut!). But I traveled the world – even if I used unconventional means like Couchsurfing and slept on the floor at airports some nights.
I sacrificed a lot – my comfort, at times; my way of doing things; and my sleep. But I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Traveling the world has been the most transformative experience in my life – and it can be for you, too. I want to open the door for you and invite you out to explore the world; it is possible for you! That’s why I wrote Laptop Entrepreneur: I wanted to give regular people concrete, realistic strategies on how to become an entrepreneur online and travel the world.
Here Are Common Myths I Rejected (And You Should, Too!):
- You need to have lots of money to travel. Wrong!
- You need to work for a company that pays you to travel. Wrong! (at least partially. You can work for yourself online!)
- Travel is a privilege. Wrong!
- I’ll never be able to become an entrepreneur online. Wrong!
- I don’t have any digital skills that I can use online. Wrong!
My mantra (that you should use, too) was: I have no other option but to travel.
So if you want to know how to become an entrepreneur online that travels the world, you first must tell yourself (and believe) that you have no other option than to travel. Because you don’t. If this is what’s on your heart; if travel is your passion, then you must follow it. You’re obliged to follow your passions rather than some pieces of paper that don’t have any real value.
True value comes from following your passions.
If travel is your passion, move it from the back burner to the forefront of your life.
After you’ve established the mindset, now you need a foundation. That’s where the four pillars come in. In Laptop Entrepreneur, I give you four non-BS strategies to become an entrepreneur online.
My mantra (that you should use, too) was:
I have no other option but to travel.
4 Realistic Ways You Can Make Money Online and Travel the World
- Work Remotely. This means keeping the job you currently have but working from home or on the go. Don’t think it’s possible? Look at the Coronavirus episode – thousands of companies were able to switch traditional in-office roles from the cubicle to the comfort of their employees’ homes. It’s that simple: If you want more flexibility in your schedule to travel the world, ask and you shall receive. Try to work out a deal with your boss to work from your own laptop.
- Freelance via a Platform. This is often the first option that Laptop Entrepreneurs turn to when discovering how to become an entrepreneur online. There are tons of remote working jobs on sites liker Fiverr and Upwork – but are they worth it? I’ll go over the pros and cons of using freelancing platforms (e.g. the costs to you, the occasional headache of dealing with customers looking for bargain workers, having an abundant supply of orders, etc.) and whether it’s worth using these platforms or creating your own website to find your own remote working jobs.
- Freelance Independently. Work for yourself, rack in tons of remote working jobs and relaxing on the beach in Thailand – that’s the life of an independent freelancer, right? Wrong! When you work for yourself, there’s a chance that you’ll fail as most small businesses do. It’s not all cookies and cream if you pick this option. You have to think about filing taxes, marketing yourself, personal branding, finding clients and so much more. Sure, you have the potential to make more money this way and can earn some lasting, easy-to-work-with clients this way – but are you willing to put in the up-front work. When you order Laptop Entrepreneur, I’ll give you the details on how to make freelancing for yourself work successfully.
- Start an eCommerce Business. This is the most intimidating remote working job on the list – how could you possibly create your own eCommerce business?! As it turns out, it may be easier than you think! There are a variety of ways to go about making sales online. You can dropship, sell digital products, sell physical products, invest in real estate and other strategies. When you download my eBook (priced at just $2.99!) you’ll discover the necessary steps you need to take to create your own money making system online.
Learn How to Become an Entrepreneur Online
with Proven Strategies
Get your copy now for just $2.99 – a small price to pay for key information to start working online and traveling!
Just Real, Proven Strategies You Can Count On to Become a Digital Nomad
Laptop Entrepreneur isn’t filled with fluff. When you order it and read through, you’ll get valuable information you can directly apply to your life to make your dream of becoming a Digital Nomad finally come true.
You likely spend $3 on coffee or fast food or something else that gives you a fleeting sense of joy – why not spend your money on an incredible resource that will lead to lasting fulfillment and a more content life?
So Much Opportunity, So Little Time!
News flash: You’re not going to be around forever. Someday becomes never, as cliche as it sounds. You cannot delay your dreams any longer. It’s time to take proactive steps and finally fulfill your dream to travel the world.
And maybe Laptop Entrepreneur is exactly the book you need to catalyze your plan to travel the world and learn how to become an entrepreneur online.
We’ve only got so much time: Are you going to waste it working you 9-to-5? Or will you order Laptop Entrepreneur and discover the alternative?